Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
Modified bitumen roofing systems are made of high-grade polymers supplemented with one or more layers of heavy-duty polyester or glass fibers that deliver superior strength and long-lasting performance.
E & F Roofing Co. Inc is your go-to source for a wide range of modified bitumen roofing systems. Our expertly trained professionals can help you find the best option for your home or business and install it properly, so you can enjoy a long-lasting, low-maintenance roof that will protect your building from the elements.
The two most common modified bitumen roofing systems are:
- SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene): This sort of modified bitumen roofing system, installed by hot mopping a cold adhesive onto the asphalt, can be reinforced further with an adhesive backing that creates a rubber-like finish.
- APP (Atactic Polypropylene): APP-modified bitumen is a torch-on roofing technology consisting of a heat-applied polymer laid over the roofing membrane. Modified bitumen roofing material is available in rolls or sheets. It is specifically designed to give uniform thickness and cutting-edge components evenly distributed throughout the material and carefully laid on the roof membrane. Our qualified and skilled roofers mix one or more layers with extra built-up roofing materials and processes to create flawlessly customized installations that are specially matched to the structural needs of your commercial property.
Though flat roof applications are most typically used in commercial applications, our trained roofing specialists can adapt flat roof applications to almost any structure.
Our range of flat roofs includes:
- Built-Up Roofing: Advanced asphalt-based roof tar coatings include an extra layer of gravel to reduce heat and increase durability.
- Modified Bitumen: With the help of seal seams with heat and high-duty adhesives, modified bitumen is ideal for residential and smaller commercial sites.
- EPDM: Firestone EPDM single-ply roof waterproofing systems are perfect for commercial and industrial flat roofs.
- PVC: Lightweight, inexpensive, and durable, this single-ply roofing alternative is made of highly durable plastic.
- TPO: Lightweight and economical roofing technology used in various applications.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam: Our high-density spray foam installations close leaks and gaps to provide a waterproof barrier that significantly insulates, saving heating and cooling costs.
TPO Roof Systems
E & F Roofing Co. Inc offers both black and white TPO roofing options. Our tailored TPO choices are designed to reflect a considerable percentage of UV radiation, allowing buildings to stay cooler, or a carbon black EPDM installation to save money on heating.
We offer a variety of TPO roofing systems, including rolled rubber roofing. Our EPDM material comes in various thicknesses tailored to your industry’s specifications.
It provides complete waterproof protection, durability, and long-term performance. Following a thorough inspection of your existing roof system, we provide accurate price estimates and carry out efficient and organized installation using one of three methods: full adhesion, ballasted roof installation, or mechanical fastening.
Discover the Best of Arkansas Roofing
Contact us today to learn more about our numerous commercial roofing solutions that can be tailored to your needs. Still trying to figure out what’s best for you and your roof? Schedule a roof inspection, and our team of experts will help you identify any problem areas on your roof.